These Ritz Cracker Party Sandwiches are to die for!! They are a cracker version of everyone’s favorite ham sliders. Ham and swiss tucked between two Ritz crackers and then topped with a worcestershire, mustard, butter, onion powder, poppy seed mixture before getting baked in the oven. These are seriously the best appetizer I have ever had!
- 48 Ritz crackers
- 8 slices deli ham
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
How To Make Ritz Cracker Party Sandwiches
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place half of the crackers in a 9×13-inch baking dish, flat side down.
- Tear ham into small strips and fold and place on each cracker.
- Cut cheese into 1-inch pieces and place one on each piece of ham/cracker. Top with another cracker to form a mini sandwich.
- Stir Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder into the melted butter, then pour evenly over the cracker sandwiches.
- Sprinkle poppy seeds and minced onion evenly over the top.
- Bake until cheese has melted and tops are golden brown, 10-12 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Credit: Healthy Juice