Chicken Parmesan is such a classic and one of those Italian dishes that everyone loves. The chicken is perfectly golden and crispy on the outside, but still juicy on the inside.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tsp. oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium onion minced
- 1 small jar sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
How To Make Chicken Parmesan
- Season chicken breasts with pepper, salt, and half teaspoon oregano.
- Take a large skillet and melt butter over medium-high heat. You can also add a bit of oil from sun-dried tomatoes.
- Add chicken breast and cook for 3-4 minutes or until browned. When it is done, place it on the plate and set it aside.
- Add one tablespoon butter to the same pan for making the sauce. Cook garlic, onion, sun-dried tomatoes, and half teaspoon oregano.
- Now add heavy cream, chicken broth, and parmesan cheese and mix for 2-3 minutes or until combined and smooth. Now add salt and pepper (1 teaspoon is suggested) to your taste.
- Then add spinach and continue cooking until wilted.
- After that, add the chicken breasts back to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve hot!
Credit: Recipes Need